About the Company
A well-known sports betting site in Africa, NairaBet offers conventional and in-game sports betting for their clients. The company was founded in 2011 and is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. Recently, the company has formed a partnership with Optima which is an advanced betting software that aims to make betting a lot more exciting.
One of the main features of NairaBet is its 100% focus on the Nigerian market. It simply means it’s dedicated to meeting the expectations of Nigerians and aims to create a platform that they can enjoy. Moreover, if you’re from Nigeria, you don’t need to use a currency converter simply because the site accepts local Naira currency.
Another feature of the site is its live and mobile gaming availability. With live betting, you can bet on games like football, baseball, and tennis with minimal delay. However, there is no live streaming feature available just yet. In terms of mobile accessibility, NairaBet has a 100% mobile-friendly design. With a smart device and a 3G, 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi connection, you can access the site and place bets anytime, anywhere.
- Huge Betting Market – NairaBet has a huge list of sports market, with football being the number one sport. Aside from that, you can choose from baseball, dart, boxing, tennis, golf, basketball, martial arts, and a whole lot more.
- Attractive Bonuses and Promotions – there are a good number of bonuses and promotions that NairaBet offers to its players. A good example is their 100% Bonus on Accumulator Bet which allows you to gain more bonuses by increasing your bets on the betting slip. There’s also the Goalless Draw Money Back which issues a 100% refund in case a game on any English Premier League results in a goalless draw (0-0).
- Accessible Customer Support – the site has a customer support that provides support to both local and international players. As of now, there’s a live chat feature readily available, and customer support is open even during weekends and holidays! It’s one thing that makes NairaBet unique considering that most bookmakers don’t offer customer support during such occasions.
- No Welcome Bonus – as of now, NairaBet doesn’t offer any welcome bonus upon registration or initial deposit. Perhaps they’ll decide to add it in the future.
- No Dedicated Mobile App – unfortunately, you can’t find a dedicated mobile app for NairaBet just yet. With most bookmakers already showcasing their own mobile app, NairaBet only offers mobile-friendly access to their website.
NairaBet is an excellent betting platform for Nigerians, especially to those who are fond of football betting. Overall, it can be considered as an above average bookie, although it can’t yet compete with the ones in the top. It still requires several improvements, especially in terms of welcome bonuses and a dedicated mobile app.